Friday, January 04, 2008

family quickwrite.

I believe in being loyal to your family but I think it depends on the relationship between the family member. For example, if my mother was far away in another country, then yes, I would travel far and risk my life to be reunited with her. But say for instance, my uncle was far away in another country, then no, I would not go and risk my life to see him again. I don't think a person has to be macho or have to appear as brave to other people to be strong. If someone has a passion for something, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of them, they will do whatever they set their minds to. But don't get me wrong, it is not easy to reach every goal you set your heart to. It takes time, patience, and hard work and if someone is dedicated enough, anything's possible. [:

No comments: